Montessori Wooden Counting Toy by Olly&Owl
Use these geometric toys to help them learn! With shapes, colors, and numbers! ⭕ Easy to use and made from wood. Get them prepped for preschool with early-stage development & support.
Hands-on tools always stimulate more engagement. Great toy to always have around between 0 to 36 months as they develop 💠 It is recommended to learn colors first, then shapes and numbers.
- Made from wood & safe for the baby!
- Includes numbers, rings, and objects.
- Increase mental 🧠 skills and motor functions.
- Great for bonding with kids during playtime.
- Lots of pieces to share between multiple kids.
- Environmentally friendly plastic components.
- Teach early math skills.
- Teach colors, shapes, and numbers as they progress.
- Give them a break from their electronic toys and tv!
- Hands-on playtime 😄